Please visit our online home learning centre for today's activity
Our Promise, Our Responsibility.
Our promise, our responsibility:
- To direct all of our energies to delivering an environment dedicated to your child's needs, talents, abilities and interests.
- To ensure that your child is nurtured in a caring and loving environment.
- To keep your child safe and secure at all times.
- To ensure that your child s needs are met at all times.
- To stimulate your child to broaden their experiences and develop in all areas of intelligence (see Howard Gardiner):
- Intrapersonal (self-awareness)
- Interpersonal (social interactions)
- Bodily-kinesthetic (motion control, object manipulation and coordination)
- Musical-rhythmic and harmonic
- Naturalistic (to understand the environment)
- Existential (to become a moral philosopher)
- To help your child to develop self-confidence and confident expression verbally, spatially and bodily-kinesthetically through active indoor and outdoor pursuits.
- To help your child to develop critical thinking and to apply reason.
- To introduce your child to a broad range of world cultural experiences, especially in music and the performing arts, the visual arts, science and discovery and technology.
- To help your child to understand their importance as part of social groupings as responsible citizens.
- To help you and your child to navigate the school entry process.
- To help your child begin their long journey to becoming well-rounded adults to be able to:
- Understand their own needs and feelings
- Interact socially and empathetically
- Develop lasting friendships
- Be aware of the needs of others and develop their own moral compass
- Think critically, solve problems and develop a life-long love of education
- Use technology in appropriate and innovative ways
How we Explore, Discover, Create and Learn
Recently, a child was extremely interested in volcanos and often chooses to incorporate...
Exploring Grayson Perry & Oskar Schlemmer
The inspiration from our most recent art project has come from our children's interests...
Our Art Studio is an exciting place for children to be in. Led by our fully qualified Art...
Literacy encompasses the ability to read and to write. These two skills are critical to...
Our lives are filled with solving mathematical problems which we never stop to think...
Science and Discovery
The Winchmore Hill Preschool's motto is Explore | Discover | Create | Learn. We believe...
- Latest News
Friday 22nd January 2021- Over twos
Today is our final day of posting home learning activities. We hope you enjoy today's activities and that they have helped you through the... Read More
Read All News
We'd Love To Hear Your Feedback
We really value our parents' feedback - please submit your review by clicking here.