All of the Winchmore Hill Preschool nurseries have been registered with Ofsted and will have had pre-registration visits from an Ofsted inspector who will have assessed the Companies suitability to understand the requirements for registration, including showing that we understand the ‘Statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
The timeline for the first inspection of a newly registered nursery is managed by Ofsted and has been extended to around thirty months from opening. Once our nurseries have been inspected we will share the results with our nursery families and post them on our website for all to read.
During an inspection an inspector will evaluate the quality of teaching and learning provided. The inspector will assess whether The Winchmore Hill Preschool:
- meets the learning and development requirements
- meets the safeguarding and welfare requirements
- develops and delivers the educational programmes
- dentifies children’s starting points and ensure that children make progress in their learning through effective planning, observation and assessment, if appropriate
- safeguards children
- offers an inclusive service
- evaluates their service and strive for continuous improvement
We look forward to being able to showcase our nurseries at inspection and to sharing the outcomes of inspection.
Request a Brochure