We are a small, growing group of nurseries and are looking for exceptional candidates. If you are looking for a career in nurseries and childcare where you can grow and make a difference, look no further. If you are exceptional and passionate about what you do, then get in touch with us.
At The Winchmore Hill Preschool, we focus on quality and education. To deliver this, our staff need to have:
- Good relevant experience and qualifications
- An understanding of child development and child developmental needs
- A good knowledge of early years educational practices
- A positive attitude
- Abundant energy
- A passion for working with children
- A desire to make a difference in working with children
- An understanding of their personal responsibilities in ensuring child safety, security and well-being
- A dedication to working hard
- A desire to see the results of their work in the development of the children in their care
- A desire to see the results of their work in the development of their careers
- A desire to become part of a supportive, growing team that values its employees
If you believe this list describes your experience and personality, please get in touch with us. We can provide you with a very different type of career in nurseries.
Apply For A Job With UsDownload Our Application Form
Unfortunately, we aren't advertising for any new vacancies at the moment. Be sure to check back soon.